The Women in Pantyhose Photography Masterclass in NYC
"I Believe That A Woman In Pantyhose Is The Most Beautiful Sight In Life" - Anatoly Borodin, photographerLearning how to depict the beauty of women in pantyhose event will take place on 28-29 of July 2018 in New York City.
Contents & Schedule:
28 JULY 2018, SATURDAY - GENERAL SESSION for a group up to 12 people
THEORETICAL PART - 1.5 hours
- From The Scratch: Understanding the Women Psychology - 30 min
- Preparing For The Session: Selecting the Outfits and Matching The Pantyhose - 30 min
- Getting The Tech Side Ready: Equipment and Camera Setup - 30 min
PRACTICAL PART - 2.5 hours
- Working With The Model: Diplomacy And Patience - 20 min
- Getting Rid of Tension & Complexes: Starting From Yourself - 15 min
- The Worst and The Best Poses: Eliminating The Bad Shots - 60 min
- Ethics & Relations Management: Finding The Right Path To Repeating Sessions - 20 min
- Upskirt and Closeup Photography: The Right Way To Glimpse Under - 30 min
- Closing & Followups: Model Release and Agreeing on Further Cooperation - 15 min
Q&A SESSION - 30 min
29 JULY 2018, SUNDAY - VIP SESSION up to 3 people max.
all of the above included.
+ active hands-on training by taking the camera and creating Your First Shots Of A Real Woman In Pantyhose.
Limited tickets available.
! IMPORTANT NOTICES:There will be NO NUDITY, no boobs, no pussies etc whatever you may think of.
Only women wearing pantyhose and underwear.
No touching or grabbing the models allowed.
Molesting and harrasment will not be tolerated.
Private contacts of the models will not be disclosed.
This is the private event and the organisers reserve the right, in case of an indecent behaviour, showing up drunk or under drugs, to cancel your attendance without preliminary warning and without refund.
DISCLAIMERSThe models for the project are to be selected closer to the event date.
We do not guarantee that a specific model will participate.
The model on the poster will not parcitipate.
There are risks in everything in life. I am personally terrified to make this step, but am deeply excited to meet you and to share my love and passion to women in pantyhose at a face-to-face meeting.
The photographs created by Anatoly Borodin
founder and producer of PRO-KOLGOTKI magazine
founder and producer
The Women In Pantyhose Project