- FAQ & SUPPORT
WHY THIS COURSE?
Doing photography of women since 2004 I've learned a lot about creating beautiful feminine and, most important, MEANINGFUL photographs that catch an eye of a viewer.
Many beginner photographers wrote me asking to teach them to take photographs of women in boudoir-type sessions and to share my vision with them.
Many photography enthusiasts bump into technical difficulties in the organising of photo sessions, or simply get stall with the same idea for a long time.
This often happens because of the lack of direction on where to evolve next. Or, in many cases, the inability to identify a growth path and style.
Despite visual arts are heavily dependant on the individual skills and visions, there are both psychological and behavioural techniques, which may help you expand the horizons of creativity.
That’s why I have created this learning course where together we can go through all steps of evolution of a photographer helping you achieve the level where both you and your models will enjoy the resulting images.
This course is about studying the beauty of women and about training your visual skills by getting deep into psychological and emotional aspects of human beings. This is more of “Anthropology and Creating Portraits of Humans” rather than “only body and flesh study”.
Many men contact me asking to see naked women, and I realise that they perceive women as purely sexual objects. While I totally disagree with such views.
This course is focused on getting you out of the cage of your sordid desires and helping you become a grown-up enlightened person that sees and captures the beauty of nature in a bigger extent.
This course DOES NOT contain pornography, nudity and/or sexual activities.
Did my best to do a VOGUE-HIGH-FASHION kind of face LOL 😅
photographer of women
HOW IT WORKS?
personalised 1-on-1 learning via voice/video calls.
After syncing schedules we connect through WhatsApp/Zoom call and start talking and working on making your photographs greater.
WE ARE IN CONTACT ALL THE TIME FOR AS LONG AS YOU NEED MY GUIDANCE.
You can drop me your questions anytime on WhatsApp or Telegram and I will always respond and will help you with getting the right direction.
You’ll get guidance and support on all stages of photo session: planning, preparation, on-stage execution, post production and distribution on social media.
There are no video-lessons recorded. Each consultation is personalised and confidential.
I'm also working on recording a conventional video lessons at a more affordable prices.
WHAT WE'LL BE TALKING ABOUT?
the below are the key areas of my art research, in which I want you to succeed as a photographer and an artist.
My deep belief is that everything is always interconnected: technology, sociology, psychology, and human relationships... and the whole Universe, if you allow.
Getting them at once in the same scope is, in my belief, essential for growing your art level.
- a review of your works;
- discussion of what type of shoots you’re dreaming of;
- discussion of how to implement them.
2. Psychology and Human Body Mechanics
- human psychology and social skills;
- women physiology and posing capabilities;
- understanding yourself in to build clear and solid photography ideas;
- human body mechanics, naturalness, plasticity and choreography;
- facial expressions and how to photograph them.
3. Photography Techniques and Light Conditioning
- camera settings and lens choice;
- shooting angles, fore-shortenings, crops;
- types of light and how they impact on the results;
4. Your Idea Development & Action Plan
- developing the photoshoot idea;
- selecting the right model for the idea;
- planning the style, outlook and the location of photoshoot.
5. Your Photo Session Setup.
- booking models for the session;
- booking studios or locations;
- equipment and gear checklist;
- assembly of styles and makeup types.
6. On Stage Works
- establishing contact and working with models;
- posture and styling guidance;
- angles and lighting advisory.
7. Post Production, Packaging and Distribution
- RAW images development techniques;
- color theory and practical applications;
- Lightroom, Photoshop and Capture One techniques;
- Product design and packaging;
- building "social media friendly" images;
- Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, TikTok publishing guidance and advisory.
8. Continued Support and Guidance
- I'm here for you to help with further sessions and your arts evolution;
- for as long as your Subscription is running.
INDIVIDUAL PHOTOGRAPHY CONSULTING
start your photographic journey and get individual lessons for your particular idea.
Let me help you create the images of your dreams:
ONE HOUR CONSULTATION
for beginner individual photographers
the 60-minute video call to discuss:
✅ your photo session idea
✅ your photoset planning help
✅ valuable inputs on for pre-production
✅ + 3 day supervision (homework, discussions and advisory on next steps)
1-WEEK FULL TIME
Serious about creating your next session?
Want to make sure everything is prepared on time and to the best quality?
✅ Hire me for 1 week with full involvement and co-producing your project remotely as you go
✅ help with RAW processing and styling
✅ Unlimited Q&A messaging
✅ 5 working days (40 hours total)
✅ + 1 week supervision and guidance
4-WEEK INTENSIVE COURSE
Ready to change your understanding of photography completely?
In the extensive course 1-on-1 of practical lessons you will learn:
✅ to formulate the idea and implement it
✅ to do model castings and hiring
✅ location choices and mood designing
✅ assembly of looks and styles
✅ adapting the shoot to characters
✅ achieving organic images
✅ post-production and outputs
✅ social media and publishing
✅ Unlimited Q&A messaging
✅ + 4 weeks of supervision and guidance
©2021 CAPRON ARTS, all rights reserved.
- Terms of Service
- Support & Contacts